20% Down – 30 Days (If you need a little more time we will work with you). Defaulting on a lay-a-way will result in a $25.00 charge.
New Guns: New guns are warranted by the manufacturer, though we will gladly handle it for you. If we can repair the problem, then there is no charge. If the firearms has to be returned to the manufacturer, all you pay is the actual cost of shipping.
Used Guns: Used guns have a 30 day warranty unless misused by customer. D&L will repair at no charge if returned to use within the 30 day period. If firearm cannot be fixed we will allow full credit towards any firearm purchase. No refunds on any firearm – new or used
PURCHASING FROM OUT OF STATE:
We will be happy to receive firearms from an out-of-state dealer. If you are purchasing a firearm from a dealer or from an on-line auction site, just have the dealer fax us a request for our FFL (401-738-9912) and we will fax ours out to them. Once we receive the firearm, we will call you and handle all the state and federal paperwork. The fee for this service is 10% of the value of the firearm plus $35.00 for state and federal paperwork, with a maximum charge of $50.00.
To buy a handgun in Rhode Island you must be 21 years of age and have a RI Blue Card. To buy a rifle or shotgun you must be 18 years of age. D&L Shooting Supplies administers the Dept. of Environmental Management’s Handgun Safety Test at no charge so that you may obtain the Blue Card necessary to purchase a handgun. Per Rhode Island State Law, there is a 7 day waiting period for all modern firearms purchases including some black powder firearms.
RESTRICTIONS & POLICIES:
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.